Sunday, February 3, 2008

All in good taste...

Well, Sunday evenings at home are normally quite peaceful. Tonight is just a touch different as we're watching the Superbowl... UPSET! The Giants pulled it off, just as I predicted by 3 points. Yay! Oh, and one minute Amélie is calmly sleeping.

Angelic baby

As is life, time flies. So we realize we looked away for just one minute and Amélie cruises through the living room telling us she'll be home by 10pm. Something about Giselle dumping Brady after losing the big game. HuH?!

Ready for a night on the town

It's embarrassing but you can tell that I don't wear make-up very often as Amélie could only "dress-up" in my early 90s cake eye shadow and pinkish/orange lipstick. I guess it's time I clean out my make-up bag. They grow up so fast...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIKES!!! She really is growing up fast!! See I knew she would be a brunette :) The eye shadow really brings out her beautiful blue eyes but maybe a different shade of lipstick would look better. You will be surprised how fast time goes till she really is dressing up and going out :)

Love
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Geez what a skank...Luca will never be allowed to date your daughter. West side girls have quite the reputation.