Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Shhhhhhh.

Okay, so technically the caucus is a secret "straw vote."

However, as soon as Amélie partook in her caucus (which was recently discovered to be the least attended precinct in the WHOLE state of Minnesota) she conked out. I'm very proud of the little wonder as she is so politically driven at such a young age, almost two months old! Wow, she is amazing.

All in all, we had a great night caucusing... we had heated debates about the Iraq war and property taxes. Have I mentioned I loooooooove politics? I hope everyone was able to get out and take advantage of their privilege to vote & caucus. What an amazing feeling!

Peace out - here is Amélie right after she marked the "X" in the box. What a cutie.

My first caucus!

3 comments:

Oscar's Mama said...

I LOVE that picture!!!

lauren said...

She is just the cutest little thing ever. Milan thinks so as well,OO-la-la!

Ana Catalina said...

So nice that you are teaching Amelie civic responsibility at such an early age:) And way to caucus for Obama!!! Yeah Babies for Barack!!!!