Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The scoop

Well, some of you know that little Bwie is now little Luca. I don't have a picture yet but some details: he was almost 9lbs and 23 inches long! He was 9 days overdue and had a head full of fuzzy hair. If you go here you'll see his debut pics. What a sweetie.

Now, a couple updates re: Amélie. She now smiles, giggles, makes eye contact with everything in the room, and she loves hearing stories from the exciting tales of Civil Procedure.

She even enjoys kissy's from her mama. I think?!

Motherly love

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kid loves her ceiling fan! You can see it in her eyes (literally).

Oscar's Mama said...

That picture is so adorable and I CAN totally see the ceiling fan! :-)

Ana Catalina said...

I take back thinking Amelie looks like her Grandma Hofacker...I think she looks more like Craig today. (I think it's the strawberry blonde eyebrows)

Anonymous said...

She keeps getting cuter and cuter!