Sunday, January 27, 2008

Big news! Big news!

Amélie's boyfriend was born last night!! I won't give many details until Bwie's mom has named him and shared all the information herself. Because I'm too excited, I will give a tiny detail: his hands are bigger than Amélie's are today at six weeks old. Ohhh, and he is an adorable little newborn and I'm not even lying! He is cute, cute, cute! We can't wait until everyone is healed and better. What a lucky little boy to have such awesome parents. WE LOVE YOU - hurry home!

I will post pictures of Bwie as soon as we get some!

p.s. I was going to hang out with all the cool kids from law school tonight... but Amélie is begging to see her new boyfriend at the hospital instead. She remembers how lonely it was just laying in that little bassinet while mom slept. So, I hope there will be more gatherings in the future!? Plus, I really wanted to meet Indie's look alike...

3 comments:

Kristen said...

You know what they say about big hands! Big gloves. ;)
Congrats on Amelie's new lovah. Please show me how to make the appropriate accent so her name looks right because I am ignorant.

Anonymous said...

Little Luca was very happy to finally meet his woman. He says she is one fine woman.

Oscar's Mama said...

Luca is a cute name! Congrats!