Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Oye, oye, oye!

I've been a busy girl. I've been keeping up on my daily tennis (the reason for oye, oye, oye), caring for Amélie, reading for class, and stressing about Bwie's mom.

I remember 6 weeks ago when everyone was calling, writing, nagging me about if "anything" was happening. I wanted to reply with, "why don't you ask my belly?!" It seems that Bwie has the same attitude that Amélie had, he is going to choose when it is time to arrive. She is now five days overdue and tomorrow will start her delightful inducing experience. I just know that it'll go more smoothly and quicker than mine. I mean, four days in the hospital without any progress is totally abnormal. Plus, Bwie's mom is a total boss - she'll make Bwie do something, I just know it.

In the meantime, while I'm pacing back & forth waiting for a phone call from Bwie's family... I will hope that my Maria makes it to the Australian Open finals and WINS!

Check out Amélie's latest photoshoot. In my biased opinion, I think this is her cutest pic yet.

I won't smile.  No matter what.

3 comments:

Ana Catalina said...

Is she sporting a koala outfit in honor of the Australian Open?

Seriously, she may be the cutest baby ever - her eyes are turning such a pretty shade of blue.

A's mama said...

This is why I love you Ana! Our brains are totally in-sync. I highly doubt anyone else would catch that little koala - Aussie reference.

You're the bomb diggity. Plus, with every comment, you send a compliment our way. ;)

Kristen said...

The first picture is still my favorite, although this one is very close. I think that she so rocked the fuschia hat that it will be hard to beat unless she struts some faux snakeskin or something.