Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Who's in charge here?!

I've done it. It looks like little Bho is an independent thinker already. I guess my wish of having a strong girl who can make her own decisions is coming true! It is all starting with her desire to choose her birth day. Well, the doctor told me today that things are definitely progressing but she must really like it in there cause she needs to start the inducing procedure this Saturday.

Just so you know, I will be hanging out at St. John's Hospital all weekend. Lots of fun to see sick people complaining all around me, aRGh! I have three appt's scheduled over the two days and my doctor expects Bho to arrive on Monday, the 10th. So, whomever bet the 10th was the date - you're on the same wavelength as my OB.

Oh, and for those of you who know I am stressing about taking my law finals. I am going to get my Civil Pro exam over with on Friday at noon. I'm so pumped that they're allowing me to do it early. This is the delight of a small school, I suppose. It took a whole 30 min's to figure out the details. The other exams will just have to be delayed a bit. I'm happy because it just didn't feel right to study criminal behavior/law while feeling overly hormonal.

Speaking of hormonal, isn't this the cutest little baby otter? I bet Bho has a slight resemblance (minus the fur). I hope Indie likes water creature-looking babies.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted. And get on IM- nerdpie.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update. I am checking often as I am excited to hear our family will be bigger soon. Good Luck on the Exam and I hope the labor and delivery goes well and fast for you!

Ana Catalina said...

Can't say that I blame little Bho - it's pretty cold this time of year so staying inside your cozy womb is much better than coming out and being exposed to the elements. Sorry she's not being very accomodating and making her mommy so uncomfortable when she needs to study for finals. Be sure to keep us updated.

Bho Wombwatch '07 is ON!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh little Bho, why won't you come out to play? Good luck with everything Jilly! I'm very excited to hear all the news, you're going to be a mom on Monday! Craziness!

Karl Hungus said...

Ha! Otter! *Love*