Sunday, December 2, 2007

Kewwwwt...

Thank you to the grandpas for putting the crib together! Thank you granny Williams (she wants to be called that folks...) for the beautiful bedding! Thank you Craig for putting the bookshelf together, wall decal on the wall, and blinds on the windows! Thank you Bwie for Rody!

Now, I sit and wait to thank Bho for giving me the easiest labor (aka, eruption) this week. Here is a preview of one side of the room. It's a bit bare - before we moved in the chair, lamp, books, and junk...
We don't plan on leaving Bho's daddy ear in the lower right corner. That was put there for pure effect.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hon, have you seen my ear? I can't remember where I left it.

Anonymous said...

The decals are sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the updates. I appreciate them a lot! The babies room is very cute!

Ana Catalina said...

I keep on checking your blog to see if you've gone into labor. At this rate, you're still going to be pregnant when I come to MN for x-mas!!! (J/K)

Anonymous said...

Very cute room! Good luck this weekend!