Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Friday!

Let the good times roll. Today is my first day of maternity leave. Unfortunately, it is quarter-end at work (sorry to my lovely coworkers) and my doctor thinks that stress will make my blood pressure boil overcooking the Bho. My opinion is if that means it will make Bho "erupt" then let's go for it! However, being that I have caught some funky virus (thank you Craig & the flu shot) along with feeling major preggers - I'm home with the Boo, enjoying her company... starting today!

I also had a dr. appt this morning; she said she did some sort of stripping, it wasn't good for me... but to each their own. She actually "stripped membranes," which I suppose helps to move things along. The rest was good news, she won't let me go over one week from the official due date of December 3rd (total BS, imo, since it was once 11/28 then 12/01) but she is the MD. I'm going back next Wednesday to have some lovely cream induction, if nothing has "erupted" yet. Too much information, I'm sure...

Anyways, today will consist of preparing for study group tomorrow and Sunday. Craig
is researching improper children's books - what a father figure! Here is a great one that we will teach Bho to read from the womb:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, Cooking with Pooh made me laugh for like 5 minutes.