Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Y-a-a-a-w-n

It's past my bedtime. Even though I should be staying up to study for classes (my last weekend of classes), I cannot do it. I'm just too sleepy. I do have enough energy to prove that not only do I have the cutest booboo baby (ehem, Indie)... but my sexy cat is proving her ability to be charming and adorable. I woke up this morning to find the little Goooooooms sleeping in the new Bho carseat.

Does it get any cuter than this?! Actually, it was much cuter when she wasn't giving me a look of disgust. I guess, we're all crabby when being awaken for a photo shoot.

One more exciting event to note; we finally have a sofa! If you haven't heard me complaining: the last two weeks we have sat on two chairs in our living room without a sofa. I felt like Craig & I were an old-married couple sleeping in separate twin beds. It was sadly very unromantic.



However, Craig's nice friend bought the sofa that was driving me insane. Sure, it was from Room & Board and felt really comfy, but my obsessive-compulsive personality just didn't mesh with the faded, black, full of Indie-hair look. I'm so much happier with my modern, tweedy-turquoise sofa. Hip-hip hooray!

The next piece object of adoration will be the crib, which is due to arrive any day. I've resorted to coaxing misc. delivery trucks as they pass me on the highway, "tell your crib-trucker friend to hurry into the Twin Cities with my Bho's crib!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

New seats for everyone!

Anonymous said...

The couch is purty!

Anonymous said...

Get that icky cat of the baby's car seat. Now you're going to have to get it sterilized! Never mind I'll go buy a new one. Throw that one out in the trash!!!