Friday, November 9, 2007

Newsflash!

Well, I've been major busy knocked-up girl. I have a paper due on Sunday morning, which makes me wonder: who would assign an icky paper due on the day of relaxation & worship?! Only an attorney would do that, I've realized...

Soooo, besides for getting smart I've been gaining weight, playing on facebook, and going to the doctor weekly. Yes, I joined facebook and that is an exciting event in my life. Wowsers, I know.

*Personal information alert!*
Today's doctor appt informed me that my belly finally measures "big enough" at 36 weeks and Bho's head is indeed "down." However, because my cervix is all crooked and in a weird spot (always has been, making gyno appt's suck) she couldn't tell me if I'm dilated. It worries me a bit considering I'm not sure how they're going to tell me if I'm dilated in the hospital either... but whatever, at least Bho is "down" and I'm getting closer to Dec 1st. She also said that it's GREAT NEWS that I have crotch pains when walking because that must mean my body is getting ready; "just stay away from having too much stress" she says. Ha!

Finally, just to show that I'm still keeping up on news. Did you all hear? Jlo confirmed she is indeed pregnant. There has always been a strong connection between Jlo & I (ehem, Jho) and since all my weight gain has gone straight to my ass, could it be any clearer?

1 comment:

Ana Catalina said...

Geez, I get busy at work for ONE DAY and I miss the most obvious celebrity announcement of all time. At least now JLo can stop trying to fool people with those ridiculous caftans. Also, I have to say, since she married Marc Anthony, JLo has become much less annoying than during her Affleck phase.

And Jho - I hate to say this, but even with the baby weight going to your behind, I'm not sure a skinny mini like you will ever be able to get a luscious arse like Jenny from the Block.