Saturday, November 24, 2007

It's a full moon

Are you coming Bho?!

I once predicted tomorrow as the Bho's birth day, but as the day draws near, I have a feeling I might have been wishfully thinking and one week early. She will more than likely be a December baby and not a turkey-day baby. Oh well, sighhhhh... I might just make class next weekend after all, lucky me.

Today was Bwi's baby shower. We ate a TON of sweets and watched Bwi's mom open gifts. He got some awesome stuff, including a fancy Maclaren stroller! Bho is a bit jealous that she will be walking instead of riding since she doesn't have a stroller yet. Actually, Bho will probably just ride the Indie booboo baby around the westside of St. Paul. She might just fit in with all the Mexican cowboys, if she could just train Indie to gallop, naaaaaay, and flick flies with her tail.

I just hope that Indie treats her little sister nicer than her latest teddy, the infamous "legless teddy."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

B-ho you only have 2 days left in November to make your appearance - please hurry everyone is anxious to meet you :) Hmmm sounds like the same thing I was saying to your MOM when she was 3 weeks overdue!! Maybe its payback time :) So that will take you from turkey month to christmas month. If thats the case maybe Santa will deliver a new stroller so you and b-wi can go racing around the malls!

Love
B-ho's Grandma

Anonymous said...

I'm super excited to meet B-ho too!