Saturday, October 25, 2008

Don't forget about me!!

I always make excuses as to why I don't blog. Many of my excuses are probably familiar to dedicated readers so I won't even list them off today.

My reason for writing is mostly because I'm procrastinating. I'm hitting the end of my semester and papers are starting to be due, outlines should be written, and exams should be prepared for... ouch. It is also the crispy fall weather that deserves time outside in leaves with dogs and savored as the last moment before winter arrives. It's a good thing that Craig is enjoying it while I'm sitting in the library; "only two more years of this" keeps repeating in my mind.

The hard work is really not that bad, it's enjoyable stuff. I just hope that my little A doesn't blame me when she's 3.5 that I wasn't around during her first couple of years. I know, I know, fat chance...

This was pretty pointless. But I do feel the need to say that I will be available for fun starting the 2nd week of December until the 2nd week of January. If anyone wants to visit, chat, hang out, have dinner, watch tennis (hallelujah the Australia Open in January!), or just be boring together - please please please find me!

I miss my friends.

Here an adorable pic of the A last weekend playing in the leaves (I took a 5 minute break to take pictures of her per Craig's request). Nice, huh?!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Don't say it's almost over, it's NOT. :( 6 more weeks. That's a lot of weeks. I'm sorry. But I have the same amount of weeks. Cute pics in the leaves. Did she taste any of them? She looks like she's contemplating it in that photo.

PS- you are required to post halloween pictures on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Now we can finally go shopping :) Of course now it will be for A's b-day and Christmas but its still shopping! Hmmmm maybe we can even make a few Christmas cookies some Sunday afternoon while watching the Vikings! Give me a call sometime -

Love
Mom