Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm addicted...

Okay, I've heard complaints that I'm blogging about politics. I don't care. It's fun for me and a nice distraction from school-work.

The issue in my mind today is something that Craig warned me of last night, "I don't like it when parents get their kids involved in politics."

Seriously, if you know me - you know that my baby girl is going to be involved in politics. It's a world affair and she is an important element in the world. We cannot do "earmuffs" all night while we watch CNN. Plus, he should've made that demand known prior to the birth of A. Ummm, hello... I've already been singing this around the house.



Thanks to "lowercase tee!"

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Shush on lying politicians! (And they are all snakes, it's just a matter of choosing the lessers of the evils. And yes, I do vote.) I came for halloween pics and blogging!