Friday, May 16, 2008

Slugger...

Amélie attended her first Twins (vs. the BlueJays) baseball game yesterday at the Metrodome, which is soon to be extinct. She was quite festive in her Twins gear, thanks to the grandparents! But a bigger thank-you to Jim (my cousin) for the awesome tickets... it was so cool to sit in the first row, lounging with our feet on the railing and almost getting nailed by two baseballs! It was tons of fun - thank you!

For the most part, Amélie loved the game, especially the booming sounds... but got a bit bored as you will see:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I knew she would be a TWINS fan!!! How cute she looks in her baseball cap - the 1st of many I'm sure. She reminded me of Grandpa watching the games - they both watch the end of the game with their eyes closed :)

Love
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Very cute, I love the videos!

Kari Vong said...

you guys crack me up!!