Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Yahoo. I literally JUST walked in the door from taking my last law exam, thank God. Not only do I feel A-W-E-S-O-M-E after being done with my first year in law school with a much better feeling that I'll pass this semester... I had a house full of family (the awesome g-parents), yummy candy, a brand new compact camera (I only have a big SLR that sucked to carry around), and a beautiful card signed from the 5 month old genius waiting for me.

Ummm, I would like any one out there in internet-land to try top my man. Seriously, try to top him. I dare you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness That is so awesome! You are one lucky women Jill!

Kristen said...

I don't see what's so great about Craig. All he did was hold the camera! I bet Amelie even drove herself to the store to buy the card!

A's mama said...

Hmmm, good point KK. Amelie is a true left-handed genius.

Oscar's Mama said...

I LOVE this!! Congrats too on being done!