Saturday, February 23, 2008

'Nother hat

I'm insanely busy with classes and quarter-end at work. However, after Granny dropped by today with a new hat - I just haaaaaad to find time to post a pic of Amélie sporting it. Oh, and a few new milestones that cause excitement in our house include a deep-hearted chuckle (happy just like the daddy) and a fondness for brightly colored books (almost just like the mommy, except the mommy doesn't read books with color anymore - bummer).

Am I the only one that hears an old woman from Jersey coming out of the mouth of this child? What are we going to do with her?!

Oh my gaaaaaawd (see Jersey accent for explanation).

Btw, if you click on the picture it takes you to our Flickr site so you can see the really awesome pics that Craig took today. Seriously, do it!

4 comments:

Oscar's Mama said...

I thought it looked like she was attempting to do some sort of rock symbol with her hand! :-)

Luca's Mom said...

Luca digs chicks in animal hats.

Anonymous said...

when she gets a little older she is not going to like that one at all!!

Anonymous said...

What's that? A hat
A crazy funky junky hat
Overslept, Hair's unslighty,
Tryin to look like kiera nightly
We been there,we done that
we can see right through your funky hat

Ash says this saying all the time, thought I would share as I can hear her saying it with all these hats Amelie has.