Friday, February 15, 2008

Knock on Wood

Our house has been terrorized by viruses. It's horrid. There are an array of viruses out in the world - like the kind that make your nose run, eyes well up like fountains, and another kind where you become much too familiar with the dust and dead bugs in the corners of your bathroom. We had all of the above.

In order to make the house happy, grandpa made a special delivery today with V-day goodies for the family, we found out that the ceiling fan now takes #2 in Amélie's eyes.

Balloon's are numero uno, check it:

Grandpa knows best... I love balloons!

Controlling my aircraft

3 comments:

Oscar's Mama said...

I swear everytime I comment, I only say "cuuuuute" but I'm going to say it again...."Cuuuuuuuuute."

Anonymous said...

SHE IS THE PRETTIEST BABY I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

GRANDPA

Ana Catalina said...

Wow, if only balloons could make us all that happy...and I agree with her grandpa, prettiest baby ever:)