Monday, January 14, 2008

Saturday = one-month!

Well, one month has passed. I think that means Amélie is an experienced baby and I'm probably considered an experienced mother, right? Okay, well, sort of...

Sure, Amélie might not realize why she has arms or hands (she frequently hits herself in the face) or understand why we have to give her a bath (slimy mustard yellow poops), or even why her parents make those silly faces and tickle machine noises (uncontrollable face-brightening grins).

However, Amélie has mastered drinking 6 ounce bottles without too much dribble & drool and last night she actually slept a straight 8 hours. To me, this equals an experienced baby, but again, this is coming from a one-month experienced mother.

Peaceful flowergirl

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Yay for sleep!

Ana Catalina said...

Yikes!! I can't believe Amelie has been around for a whole month.

PS: Love the hat. It's never too early to teach a young lady to properly accessorize:)

Kristen said...

I LOVE that hat. I want one. I'm tempted to get knocked up just so I can have a hat like that for my little person.

Anonymous said...

I love the hat!! She looks so content watching tennis with Mom :) Amazing what 8 hours of sleep with do!!

Amelie's Grandma

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!