Monday, October 22, 2007

Check, Check, four more to go

Okay, I'm working hard on checking off items from my countdown (see Oct 15th). The first two are done, four more to go...

Here is proof of #1: the thrilling baby shower. If you weren't there, you missed the spiked punch, strippers, and free money.

As a cover, Bho's granny took a few pics of the more innocent moments. If you want to see the "real action," shoot me a message and I'll forward you the other pics. *wink, wink*

Bho's first swimsuit. I imagine her posing like Cindy Crawford in this one...

Quilting action. If you notice, Shannon next to me had just finished doing about 5 shots and the limbo, so she was taking a break.

Here is proof of #2: baby classes are over! As you can see below, I look more intelligent (I know how to deliver a baby effortlessly, how NOT to shake a baby, and how to install about 50 varieties of carseats). Ohhhh, this picture also shows that I'm close to fulfilling the ever-important #5: producing Bho for the good of the world.

Damn, I'm getting to be a biggy while poor lil Bho looks to have a pinhead causing my belly to stick straight out. Better start preparing your lies, "ooooh, Bho is so errr, umm, unique" and "ooooh, she looks so smart."

1 comment:

Ana Catalina said...

Wow Jilly!! Bho has really gone through a growth spurt in the past month. I wish I were in MN so I could inappropriately rub your belly.