Wednesday, September 12, 2007

WARNING: graphic details/photos

Boohoo, I have rH negative blood. This means that I have to be poked & prodded even more than a normally knocked-up chick. Let me explain...

At 8:30am this morning, I had to pull my pants down and bend over on a table for a nurse to pinch my butt and proceed with a needle of cold juices. Good morning, right?! It was awful and even though I have a pretty pink band-aid on my rear, it is super sore and feels like someone is constantly pinching my ass (not in a good, fun way though). I blame Bho's dad again.

However, even though I may blame Bho's dad quite often - I want to show that I am not the only one experiencing pain in the H-dub household.

*DISCLAIMER: I did not cause this shiner. It was purely from his own strength of the tennis racquet. Nice work dude!

One more thing, I took a shot of the paint sample on our house. Here it is, looking like we slapped it up on the wall without priming, sanding & scraping, or thoroughly covering the puke yellow color. This is a special post for "Anonymous" because of the caring comment they made about my favorite color green. Now, I leave you to analyze the hue of the below green and I'm sure you will let me know what it signifies. Are you a Psych major, by chance?!

Opinions? Suggestions?

No comments: