Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm on a roll...

It's really too bad that I'm knocked up in a major way, cause otherwise I'd be gambling in Vegas due to my winning streak lately. You see, it is really quite innocent... Bho's dad & I have participated in some friendly wagers as of late and I have to say that I'm on hot-streak or Bho's dad really sucks at weighing the odds.

The latest involved the assistance of our friendly childbirth class teacher. She delightfully explained that: "yes indeed, a woman's pelvic bone does adjust or shift during childbirth." Booya Craig - I told you so, I told you so! That boy thought he knew everything about anatomy, apparently. When I tried to explain that it seems evident that the pelvic bone has to shift a little to fit that melon sized nogan - he confidently bet me. Ummm, hello?! See below.


HA! Now, I wish I remembered what I bet him; I'll probably just settle the bet for a bowl of ice cream. I'm so easy.

Just a sidenote, childbirth classes suck - not only are they three hours long (almost as long as one of my law classes) but they involve sitting in a circle with about 20 other crazy couples. Seriously, some are C-r-A-Z-y! There was one woman frantically rubbing her belly the whole three hours like she was Buddha and expecting a wish to be granted. Another was disgustingly eating stinky Fritos and wiping her hands on the bottom of the chair, yuck. You should all feel so lucky that Bho's parents are normal.

Btw, later today or tomorrow I will post an awesome photo of the "shanty." For now, just know that the new paint job is looking fab!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need some Bho tummy pics!!!