Tuesday, August 21, 2007

An Ode to the Boo

Here is a photo tribute to the Boo. I owe an apology to my Indie. Last night, after returning from a mighty fine night with Bwie's parents - I came home to find my French chocolate bar fully wrapped and preserved under the stove.

I can only assume that Indie smelled the chocolate and instantly adopted her protective, motherly instincts by grabbing the candy bar off the counter and immediately putting it under the stove to prevent her mom from getting fat.

Thank you Indie for saving me the extra pounds. I owe you a kissy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh.. I hope the apology makes you feel better about accusing the dog, but I still think her motives were questionable. Tonight I will leave out some unwrapped summer sausage and see if she "hides" it for my protection too.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... sounds like maybe someone came home before she had a chance to devour the chocolate bar and she pushed it under the stove - or maybe she got so excited to eat it that it slid under the stove!!
Yeah put that summer sausage out and see what happens :)

Bho's Grandma

Anonymous said...

Maybe you stop leaving choco out to tempt your silly boo-face!! I mean, this is the dog who ate 1/2 a bag of dark choco M&M's.

I think this demonstrates the type of parents you will be when Bho pops her little head out into the world. I can only imagine the weapons, broken glass and matches laying out at the H-W household, just tempting itty babies.