Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm positive! I'm feeling positive!

Well, we had another photoshoot this morning:

Per the Tech, everything looks fabulous (if you knew the details - my insides are now in their propper places) and Bho even threw us a little personality this morning - she stuck her tongue out in a sassy way for her parents. Somehow I don't think this will be the last time but I guess it's pretty adorable, like mother - like daughter.

Ohhh, yeah, the Tech also confirmed that she indeed is a she - all filled with suger and spice. Craig made a very funny joke that the sugar is all ice cream and the spice is from either hot&spicy potato chips or peppered pickles that I've been devouring. Maybe the sticking out of the tongue was a sign from Bho that she needs more variety? Hmmm, I'll just assume not...

Oh, one last thing - we babysat puppy Sadie this past weekend for the Williams. Indie practiced her sharing skills in preparation for Bho. I think the Boo made great progress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

theres something in the water and I am glad it hasnt spread to Oakdale!! (not that I need to worry about it! hahah)

Babies Babies everywhere! Tis the season for me! I have about 6 births in about 2 months time. 2 already blew and we've add'd 2 more baby bouncing boys to each side of the family! The Spreigl family tree continues...for at least one more generation! Nathan and his wife had a baby boy on Friday...22hours of labor and 2 hours worth of stitches later...they named him Benjamin Joseph! awwwwwww :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your insides are in the right place!