Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I LOVE this dress and happy 4th...

Nothing says Happy Independence Day like a Russian/American, Maria Sharapova playing American Venus Williams at Wimbledon, right?!

The significance of this post is due to the great taste of Sharapova:
Can you see the ruffles? OHhhhh, so cute.

I'm totally bummed that Sharapova lost this match to Williams, 6-1, 6-3. You see, Venus' shorts are just not the fashion-inspiration that Maria provided this tournament. I'll be just dying for the US Open to begin in order to check out Sharapova's next outfit and claim that I like her mental toughness on the court just as much as those outfits.

I can't wait to get rid of Bho (literally, from my fat gut) so I can wear cute tennis clothes again. I've resorted to my largest drawstring shorts and old tee's instead of cute skirts and tanks. Oh well, they'll be waiting for me at the bottom of my drawer for next Spring.

1 comment:

Craig said...

I will buy you a Sharapova dress right after the baby pops out. You just have to promise to wear it to USTA league ;)