Monday, July 23, 2007

I learn, she learns...

If you know me, you know that I'm addicted to learning... or at least schooling. So much so that I'm beginning law school on August 3rd (yikes, we're down to 11 days and counting) part-time, law school, keep in mind. However, as I was reading a case study this afternoon while eating lunch - I felt more kicks and flips in the belly region than normal. That got me thinking, with all this legal learning I'll be experiencing in the next three months while Bho is at her most rapid development stages... will she be picking up legal terms and phrases from the womb? If I'm reading case studies and law books aloud to her during this final trimester, will she be the genius that I'm hoping for? Will her first word be certiorari?

Maybe it's not too far-fetched for me to start purchasing these?


Or maybe it is just the case that I should lay-off the fruit? I've already devoured one whole pineapple, a pint of blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries within two days. Perhaps, this is the cause for the extra kicks? Bho says, "mom, give me something that will stick to my skinny ribs already!" Damn Cub for having two-for-one coupons on fruit... I cannot resist!

No comments: