Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy 1/2 B-day A!

Well, I've officially passed my first year (I'm a 2L) in law school. Thank GOD. I can also safely endorse the "pregnancy brain theory" because this semester was significantly better than last. Again, thank GOD. I hope the good grades become a trend versus the pregnancy brain that is...

Although, Lady Amélie (as grandpa calls her) is totally worth bad grades and getting stupid (not to mention the spare tire I still have around my waist). Today is her official 1/2 birthday, for those of you bad in math it is her 6-monther. I asked her what she wanted and she said a photo-shoot along with kisses. SEE - she is the easiest, sweetest, calmest, and most rational baby ever born.

We are too lucky (and I'm knocking on wood).

Innocence

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is the prettiest baby I have ever seen !!! You are one gorgeous lady, Amelie


grandpa loves you so much!!

Oscar's Mama said...

She's so beautiful!

Kristen said...

There is no spare tire. And she is so freaking cute it's rediculous!

Anonymous said...

She's absolutely BEAUTIFUL and is the sweetest baby girl ever. We love her to pieces!