Sunday, March 30, 2008

Eucalyptus makes us happy!

Now that Springbreak, Easter, and my b-day are all over with - we start our countdown to May 11 (specifically around 5:30ish that day). You ask, "Why, Jill? Why May 11? Why 5:30ish?" Well, take a good guess. Nevermind, I don't have time for this.

The reason is... my last final is May 11 at 2pm. Therefore, I will be free to have fun again and act like a normal person who looks forward to weekends, that is, until about mid-August when I start classes again. A few certain friends will be happy to read this, because I will now be available on Friday & Saturday nights and even random Tuesdays. This whole having a baby is so easy, she is cute - I can take her anywhere - it's this stupid law school thing that gets in the way of life.

So, for now, you all can assume I'm home studying, reading, preparing my outlines, and/or sneaking away to play a match of tennis to stay sane. I hope to catch up with everyone starting May 12. As of today, I'm on planning that only two special someone's will get my attention on the evening of May 11, and one of them is below wearing a koala outfit (Thanks Jeanine - adorable)!

The other is the sweet-sweet grandma, who is very deserving of a visit by her daughter & granddaughter on Mother's Day and is probably going to be doing a lot of babysitting for the rest of the summer.

Sweetest Koala

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soo very cute! She looks like she has grown since Easter.

Ana Catalina said...

Adorable. Even Flavio's heart of stone melted when he saw this cute pic of pretty Amelie!

Kristen said...

Does she have a little cleft in her chin? That's gotta be from Craig.