Monday, March 10, 2008

Boohoo...

I might sound a little bit sad this week being Craig is off galavanting in B.C., snowboarding. However, Amélie doesn't seem to mind - thank goodness for the distraction of grandma & grandpa!

Is she missing daddy?  Hmmm, grandpa doesn't think so...

In the meantime, I will be a single mom going to law school and working full-time. Holy shit. That is even harder than going to law school and working full-time while being a co-parent. Hmph, go figure. I never realized just how much I liked having the stinky boy (a.k.a. Craig) around. Especially when it's time for me to study, shower, or eat and Amélie demands my attention. I give more & more props to those single parents out there... while I count down until Sunday when the daddy is back in the house.

I hope he enjoys the mountains this week because he won't be seeing them again for a while. Heehee, I demand our next vacation include tennis, surfing, and awesome accents (thinking Australia everyone) and that we BOTH take the trip together; no more vacations w/o one another - it's just too lonely. I'll leave you all with a picture that Craig posted from B.C. Shhhh, don't tell him but it does look amazing.

Fernie Handplant

2 comments:

Luca's Mom said...

crazy stees, yo

Anonymous said...

Being a single mom gets a little easier when the kids get older. Though I hope you don't have to do that very often.