Thursday, June 28, 2007

Top Ten Heartburn Burns

Well, I'd suppose that I should have learned by now. If I have heartburn when I wake up in the morning I shouldn't go and eat grilled chicken tacos from Chipotle. Even if it is my hubby's big 30th birthday desire for luncheon fest. I also shouldn't order extra lime-oniony-corn-salsa stuff that caused me heartburn before Bho. But damn, that stuff is tasty. Salsa isn't the only thing that causes me heartburn, it is just the tip of the esophageal list of ouches.

Here is my top ten list:

10. Tomatoes
9. Peanut butter
8. Wheat bread
7. Salsa
6. Chocolate
5. Lemon yogurt
4. Lasagna
3. Garlic (of any sort and/or variety)
2. Red Sauce

*drum roll, please*

1. Lemonade

Who gets heartburn from lemonade? Oh my gosh, a warm summer day and I cannot drink lemonade?! All I gotta say is that Bho better be one special supermodel, tennis-pro, doctor so that it was worth the giving up of the only summer luxury = lemonade was worth it. Hmph!

2 comments:

Craig said...

What's a bho?

A's mama said...

A bho is a baby ho (shortened version of my last name). It flows, don't ya think?